Monday, December 29, 2008

The day b4 start schl...

Few more hours later will be my 1st kuliah in UPM for the 6th semester...jus like seow said..2day suddenly feel like no energy and passion to do things..takda matlamat..BORING!!!!even play dota also lose all the game..haiz..maybe haven start school..nothing to do..no project,no report,no assignment,no notes yet..but i m sure later will be damn busy...because this sem i need to take 7 subject...OMG...zzz...2day me and seow went out to desa petaling to find my sis..wow,can u imagine we spend 1 hour jus pusing pusing and keep U turn??haha...in other word...sesat lor..haha..1st time drive in KL..memang like that lor..luckily we didnt go till 'holland'...but now learn lesson d..next time will follow the map that my sis's bf draw for me...haha..hmm...hope 2moro all the kuliah will finish early..hei hei...but if can...cancel would be the best !!!!wakakaz...

No comments:

Post a Comment