Friday, December 12, 2008

1st time ever...blogging


huhu..1st time blogging ..so excited!! Seow!!Gary!!Geo!! i have my own blog oredy!!haha..syok sendiri...now is 12 44am..my mom,dad,bro and sis..all sleep d..left me alone here to post something in my blog..Well,let me start my blog on wat i did in this past monday--->i had watched Wwe Raw special 3 hours edition of slammy award (one of my favourite show)..Well,i was shocked that RKO didnt win the best finishing move since i was tot that RKO is fast and effective..and Randy Orton-->the legend killer,youngest world heavyweight champ in history...is my fav superstar..but too bad he was not the nominee of superstar of the year 2008.
Do u all know who is the superstar of the year 2 008??..not john cena...not edge..but..Chris Jericho..wat??Triple h should win that award...anyway..the decision is final..Looking forward to c the next pay-per-view Armageddon...

No comments:

Post a Comment